Nov 2, 2019

[BAEL439] V.A. - I Love Cows

Throne Of Bael had some unexpeced idea: make a Noise compilation to tribute the cows. Yes, the cows... The result was a bit funny, and of course you can find Uruly here trying to imitate a cow. Ridiculous, obvisiouly, but funny, you can't deny. Released at 02/11/2019

Tracklist:

01. I, Eternal - Les vaches dans les chants
02. Santa on Vaara - When I Cow In Love
03. Ghostskull - A Happy Wagyu
04. Bloody Shiv - Cow-herds
05. Wallmaster - Cow Love Action
06. Saint De L'Abime - The Cow Chorus
07. Lezet - Please Eat!
08. Seiei Jack - Cow wow
09. {AN} EeL - I AM COW ( Arrogant Worms Cover Version )
10. GERTRUDE - Belgisch witblauw
11. Infinity Of 6 - I Was Unfamiliar With Cows Until You Showed Me Them But Now I Love Them Too
12. brainquake - Bovine Eulogy
13. MUWN - My Swinging Cow
14. SpecImEn - Like Cows Watching Trains
15. Uruly - Imitando Uma Vaca
16. The Dead Yesterdays - Coo8 
17. Awkward Geisha - Total Cow

For some reason, the Bandcamp taken down the label page, but you can still check the Uruly song here

No comments:

Post a Comment